Monday, 3 February 2014

Call Sheet

When previously shadowing the director, the preperation before shooting was just as important as the filming. Before shooting our music video I think it is essential that I pre-plan as much as possible so that filming runs smoothly on the day. By looking at call sheet templates I am able to identify the type of plan me and Jake had to make and then I created a call sheet to suit us. I made an affective call sheet that would help me and Jake on the day.

What is the aim of a call sheet?
  • How to get to and from the location
  • What time and where to be
  • Who's going to be there and how to contact them
  • What preperation they will need in terms of clothing/equiptment 




  • How to get to and from the location.
  • What time and where to be.
  • Who’s going to be there and how to contact them.
  • What preparation they will need in terms of clothing, equipment, etc.
  • - See more at: http://www.starboardmedia.co.uk/call-sheet-templates/#sthash.Fhk9a7xR.dpuf




  • How to get to and from the location.
  • What time and where to be.
  • Who’s going to be there and how to contact them.
  • What preparation they will need in terms of clothing, equipment, etc.
  • - See more at: http://www.starboardmedia.co.uk/call-sheet-templates/#sthash.Fhk9a7xR.dpuf






  • How to get to and from the location.
  • What time and where to be.
  • Who’s going to be there and how to contact them.
  • What preparation they will need in terms of clothing, equipment, etc.
  • - See more at: http://www.starboardmedia.co.uk/call-sheet-templates/#sthash.Fhk9a7xR.dpuf

    No comments:

    Post a Comment