Friday, 18 October 2013

The Concept of Speed

When observing and reflecting on my exiting videos, It arose to my attention that the power of speed when filming can present so many different things. In my experimentation with filming an outside location, I felt that any build up of speed presented memories and in my ink experimentation I felt It exaggerated a process. This video is a personal experimentation in finding out the concept of speed and how I can use it in the production of my  Music video. My video shows the journey from the window of a train and to me speed in this video presents time.


In order to express my understanding of different concepts, it is essential I apply them to existing music videos. In this video above titled "Star Guitar" by the Chemical Brothers the scenery matches the musical beats and rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment