
Planning the Outcome before shooting
This shotlist sheet was constructed in order to guarantee a successful outcome from the shoot. This has educated me with a concept of pre-planning and also pre-research into locations. I will create and use a shotlist when making my video as I feel it will provide a strong sense of organisation when shooting.

Granting Access/Permission
Although all the locations were outside in public environments, when shooting permission was needed. This image on the left is photographic evidence of our passes in which was needed to allow us to film. Before this shoot the invasion of privacy and filming of private property never crossed my mind. When shooting my video I will be sure that all the locations of choice are aware and have given permission for me to be filming.
Considering the public
Another factor needed to be taken into consideration was the public. In all locations we were in public spaces in which the public effected the filming either passing us in their travels or observing the scene. I was unaware how to deal with public, but due to us invading their space the public have priority. When filming for my video I will be aware of the public and how they may effect a shot.
After reflecting on my day and observing the footage multiple times this left me with things I still had more to learn about editing the footage, such as; how to amplify sound and eliminate natural sounds. This has led me into looking at more advanced editing programs and borrowing more advanced technology when filming.
This image above reveals how my work was used for professionals to record there development in constructing a Music video on personal sites. The two links below are of both the Artist and the Film maker in which the final music video can be found.
http://amritpalsembhi.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment