I created the
questionnaire below in order to make sure my questions of interest were
answered by the target audience a the little time they give up for us must be valued. I have also evidenced the planning
behind the questions as this took time and thought.The music video we are recreating for our A level is “ When you were young” by The Killers. Have you heard of this song? If so what do you think of it?
a) No, I haven’t heard this
song
B) Yes, I have heard this song and I think................................................................
B) Yes, I have heard this song and I think................................................................
According to UK Tribes
they categorise our youth in the Modern Society which category would you stay
you stereotypically come under?
a)Alternative
b)Leading Edge
c)Aspirant
d)Urban
e)Mainstream
f) Unsure
f) Unsure
On a scale from never to A
lot in your own opinion how often do you use the internet for music related
things? (e.g. downloading, listening, streaming, sharing.)
a) never
b) rarely
c) sometimes
d) average
e) over average
f) A lot
If you could create your own ideal music video would style would it be under?
a) Obscure/ Weird
b) The video tells the story of the Lyrics
c) Real life footage e.g Concert or Gig
d) video suits the emotion of lyrics
e) Other
Does a music video entice you to buy the song album?
a) Yes
b) No
Do you share / re-post videos that interest you on networking sites ?
a) Yes
b) Sometimes
c) Never

No comments:
Post a Comment