Thursday, 14 November 2013

Audience expectations for the exsisting video ( When you were young)

As me and Jake have come to a final decision of our song choice and video ideas, I was intrigued to know how people respond to the existing video. To me I felt heavily affected by the video and wanted to understand how it could be perceived through the eyes of other people. I feel this research is essential in understanding the concept of evoking emotion and a reaction through video.




I feel this research was successful as it provided me with an insight into what makes a effective music video. I am also pleased with the development on a personal level of filming and also the more advanced answers from my family. My overall reflection on what was said showed that the music video had such an impact that the lyrics were almost forgotten also lack of connection between the lyrics and the video. Although this can initially be perceived as negative , I saw this as a positive factor as the video was engaging.This challenges me and Jake to reach the same level of success as the existing music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment